The IMRG Monthly Review is a compilation of news and industry updates from the UK, Europe and around the World. Highlighting headline information on key developments, the review provides the busy executive with a convenient and comprehensive reference resource of news from the online industry.
- 29 April 2013
• John Lewis reports that annual online sales have reached £1bn for the first time.
• Tesco has launched an online grocery service in Bangkok, offering a range of more than 20,000 products.
• Marks & Spencer reports multichannel sales rose by 22.9% in Q1 2013.
Read Full Report
- 26 March 2013
• The internet now accounts for 43% of total sales at Argos.Read Full Report
• John Lewis reports online sales soared 40.8% in the year to 26th January 2013 to £959m.
• Restructuring specialist Gordon Brothers Europe has bought Blockbuster out of administration.
- 26 February 2013
• Argos is closing its TV shopping channel as part of its plans to focus on expanding its digital business.
• Marks & Spencer has created a specialist unit to drive its multichannel offering through the creation of a ‘digital lab’.
• Tesco is launching online grocery operations in Thailand and China.Read Full Report