Date:11 July 2011
IMRG Supporting the Retail Bulletin Mobile Summit
IMRG are supporting the Retail Bulletin Mobile Summit being held at the Cavendish Conference Centre in London on 27th September.
The Summit will feature a list of expert speakers looking at how the mobile channel has now developed from an interesting gimmick into a genuine profit-driving reality, enabled in part by the lower cost of smartphones.
The one-day event will look at how retailers can:
- Drive ROI Through Evaluating Your Key Mobile Retailing Options
- Build A Mobile Strategy For A Multi Channel, Multi Category Business
- Embrace The Mobile Opportunity And Focus Your Strategy Through Incorporating The Latest Research Conclusions
- Integrate A Mobile Application Into An Existing IT Infrastructure
- Benchmark Your Initiatives By Asking One Of The UK’s Mobile Retailing Leaders Your Burning Questions
- Achieve Investment And Internal Buy-In For Your Mobile Retail Strategy Through Building A Clear Business Case
- Integrate Mobile Into Your Multichannel Strategy
- Increase Profit and Market Share Through An Optimised Mobile Transactional Website
- Drive Sales And Customer Engagement Through Cost Effective Mobile Applications
- Use Mobile Devices To Engage Customers, Reduce Queues And Costs And Increase Profit
- Increase Sales Through Ensuring Your Mobile Payment Initiatives Instils Confidence In Your Customers
- Drive Customer Engagement And Sales Through Integrating Mobile Into Your Social Media Initiatives
- Boost Customer Retention By Placing Mobile At The Heart Of Your Loyalty Strategy
- Prepare For The Future By Understanding How Mobile Will Develop Over The Next Two Years
David J Smith, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer at IMRG, commented: “IMRG are pleased to be supporting this Summit, which will bring together experts from across the industry to share best practice on developing a mobile strategy. Some retailers have started to make sizable profits through the mobile channel, so now is the time to ensure that you get established to become a serious player in this highly important area for growth.”
Andy Mulcahy, IMRG
020 7189 5533
IMRG (Interactive Media in Retail Group) is the industry association for global e-retail. Formed in 1990, IMRG is setting and maintaining pragmatic and robust e-retail standards to enable fast-track industry growth, and facilitates its community of members with practical help, information, tools, guidance and networking. Consumers can be confident when dealing with IMRG Members because all interact in an environment where they are encouraged to operate using methods that are Honest, Decent, Legal, Truthful and Fair, and have undertaken to not bring the industry into disrepute. The strength of IMRG is the collective and cooperative power of its members. For more information please visit http://www.imrg.org/ or email email@example.com.