Trusted Shops Country Manager Job
An excellent and challenging opportunity has arisen to join the e-commerce business and being the person in charge for building the market leader of trustmark for e-commerce in the UK! As Country Manager you will represent the standard of the trustmark in Europe in the most important market for e-commerce with huge potential and opportunities -The United Kingdom. Take this excellent opportunity and be the face of Trusted Shops in the UK! Your job will be to increase the sales revenue, establish the Seal of Approval and expand the awareness of Trusted Shops from London, UK.
To be successful in this role you are an ambitious networker, the e-commerce business is well-known to you and your driver is to successfully hunt new key accounts using your individual, creative and proven sales techniques.
Your varied field of duties will include among other things
- Develop customer relations in the key account segment
- Be in the spotlight for Trusted Shops in all affairs of public relations, e.g. interviews, conferences etc.
- Establish and multiplicate the network of Trusted Shops in the e-commerce world
- Establish and implement strategies for the United Kingdom
- Forming strategic partnerships with shop software providers and Internet agencies
- Several years of experience in B2B sales
- In-depth knowledge of the British e-commerce market as well as a large network is preferable
- Exceptional customer orientation and good communication skills
- Mother-tongue level English
- Completed degree in course, preferably in a commercial or technical field
Do you have a distinct thirst for action and an entrepreneurial attitude? Do you lead your projects to success using clear structures, consistent management and transparent cooperation with all those involved? Do you win people over with your negotiation skills and confident, professional appearance? – If you recognise these skills in you, we look forward to receiving your online-application, which will take only a few minutes of your time.We offer
- A unique professional challenge with opportunities for personal growth for the next step in your career
- The opportunity to position an exiting and future oriented brand in the most important market for e-commerce, the United Kingdom
- A position of responsibility with a great deal of independence and freedom
- Being part of a company with an international, dynamic and professional environment with its headquarters in Cologne, Germany and business all over Europe
View our current vacancies and learn more about our business: http://www.trustedshops.co.uk http://www.trustedshops.co.uk/career/